Pages

May 9, 2008

Fergie splashes out on fashion

Fergie spent "more money in two weeks" than she had in two years on clothes.

The Black Eyed Peas singer was determined to debut a new look when the band released their new album 'The E.N.D.' in June, and so decided to splash out on a whole new wardrobe.

She said: "Now that we're going in a new direction with the music, I'm having a blast with the whole new look. I just went shopping and I spent more money in the last two weeks than I have in the last two years, just to redo my wardrobe. I'm enjoying fashion again."

The 34-year-old singer has been seen in a series of daring dresses and heels recently, and has also been sporting brunette locks.

Despite her newfound love of fashion, Fergie admits there are times when she wishes she didn't have to think about what she was wearing.

She explained to Britain's More magazine: "Sometimes I just want to wear pyjamas and be comfortable at home. With paparazzi outside my house, not being able to walk out of your front door without being photographed is very abnormal and weird."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...