Pages

May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!!

Happy Mothers day!! (To moms everywhere of coarse.)
  So I was planning to post some pictures but now I can't find my camera. I lose things very easily.
  Well I have some news. After  all these years of asking I am finally getting a pet!! I have had gold fishes but they died. I am getting a pet hamster and so is my little brother!! It started yesterday, after my pottery class, my mom and I went to China Town. We went to this mall and I got a few cute things AG sized (I will post pictures once I find my camera.) and in that mall they had a pet shop!! :) So we went to go see it I looked at the hamsters. My mom talked to one of the people who worked there and she said that hamsters are really easy to take care of.(If you are wondering I am getting a dwarf hamster.)  So my mom told me I could get a pet dwarf hamster, but then the woman said that dwarf hamsters can't live on their own, they need to socialize so now my brother is getting a dwarf hamster. I am just so excited!!! My mom said we will go to Pet Valu after my swimming class today and if we buy a cage today, then we can buy the hamsters this week!!!!!!!!
  I will try really hard to find my camera so I can take pics.
  Bye for now!!
~Caelen
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...