Pages

Jun 15, 2010

Fergie Admits 'Too Busy To Have Children'

Jun 12, 2010 Bookmark and Share

Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie has revealed she is ‘too busy’ to have a baby. Fergie – who is married to actor Josh Duhamel – has admitted she is focusing on her career and doesn’t have time to start a family.

She believes she is so busy right now she would struggle to juggle her music career and being pregnant. She told OK! magazine: “Everyone tries to rush you into everything in the press these days, but for me right now, it’s all about Black Eyed Peas – there’s no room in my schedule to have a child."
“Even if I wanted to get pregnant, there’s no way I could perform on stage and be pregnant - I would feel too guilty.”

But she admitted that when she and Duhamel do eventually decide to start a family, her music career will take a back seat. Fergie added: “Once I have children, the kids come first. “One thing at a time for me."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...