Pages

Oct 21, 2010

Fergie Has Sun Damaged Skin

Black Eyed Peas star Fergie has revealed she has damaged her skin by over doing the sunbathing.

The Imma Be Rocking That Body singer admits she now has to plaster herself with protective cream to stop any more problems to her skin.

"I'm a California girl. I used to be a sun worshipper," explains Fergie as she spoke with Us Weekly. "Now I'm trying to reverse the damage. "I wear sunscreen, SPF15 on my lips and I reapply La Mer eye cream as often as I remember. I've got to make up for lost time."

Fergie's husband Josh Duhamel recently talked about starting a family with the singer, revealing that he hopes they have two kids.

She's also excited to see Jennifer Lopez on American Idol now that she is a judge on the contest.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...