Pages

Oct 21, 2010

Josh Duhamel on friends' values with starting family with Fergie

JOSH Duhamel is taking measures to ensure he has a solid circle of friends - because he knows he'll need support when he and wife Fergie start a family.

The actor married the Black Eyed Peas singer last year and the couple is hoping to have children in the near future.

And Duhamel is already thinking like a cautious family man - he wants to get rid of anyone in his life who will "use" his loved ones for personal gain."Maybe it's because of who I'm with, or what I do, but I'm careful about hanging out with people who have my - and our - best interests at heart; people who really care about me and my wife, and are not using me to help them in any way. I have some people like that in my life, and they have never been more important to me than right now," he tells Cosmopolitan magazine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...