Pages

Aug 5, 2011

My Prize From Anne!!

Hey!!
  I got my prize from Anne yesterday and it is so cool!! Before I show you the pictures, I will tell you what's inside, in no specific order.- A doll sized wallet with 5 one dollar bills inside
- 4 doll hair bands
- 1 pair of doll sized flip flops (which are adorable)
- A doll sized bracelet, too cute
- A doll sized ipod
- Julie stickers
- An "I Can Do Anything" book
- 1 doll sized butterfly notebook
- A doll sized issue of AG magazine
      Anne also wrote me a pretty AG card. =) Here are the pictures, enjoy and please comment. =) Please visit her blog at American Girl Friends
 The package.
 The hair bands
 The cute butterfly notebook and magazine

 The adorable bracelet!! =D
The bag and card
 Everything
 Kit fell asleep while listening to music on her new ipod
 These doll flip flops are adorable, plus they match Kit's outfit. LOL!!
 The cute bag. =)
     Thanks Anne!! =D My dolls and I thank you.
~Caelen
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...