Pages

Aug 27, 2011

Re: Are Samantha and Nellie Coming Back?

Probably yes!
  I got a scoop from Karen. This is what she said:
 ____________________________________
I talked with the marketing manager of AG Dolls and she tells me that the plan is to not retire the dolls forever. They are going to bring the dolls back but not soon, they will likely let 10 years pass. You see they retired Samantha because they brought out Rebecca who's story line is around the same time as Samantha's With the two new dolls that came out around the same time as Felicity's time they retired Felicity...so hoping they will bring them back sooner then 10 years but they may make us wait longer!
_____________________________________
  Thanks for telling me and commenting Karen. I hope they will come back soon too. =) Well there's you're scoop.
  What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...