Pages

Jan 10, 2011

Fergie 'put on over a stone for Nine'

Fergie has revealed that she ate a large amount of fried food so that she would gain weight for her role in the movie Nine.

According to Now, the Black Eyed Peas singer put on 17lb for the part.

She said: "I actually gained 17lb. It was easy to put it on, it was fun and I loved it! I ate fried foods, everything, I just didn't work out at all. I didn't care, I didn't even think about it."However, Fergie admitted that the weight wasn't as easy to lose after filming had ended.

She added: "It was very hard to take off. It was the longest period of time I'd ever done that since I think high school.

"When I started working out again it was a big deal and it took me a while mentally to get back into that routine. So now I have a trainer which is great and keeps me motivated."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...