Pages

Jan 10, 2011

Home Pt.Nikhil Banerjee: Nikhil Dhwani (Rabindrasangeet) MP3 Audio Album Download » Fergie launches her signature fragrance in India

Mumbai, Jan 5 (IBNS) Cosmetic major Avon Beauty Products India (P) Ltd on Wednesday announced the launch of its new fragrance ‘Outspoken by Fergie’, the first ever signature fragrance by the singer-actress.



Speaking about her association with Avon to launch her first ever signature fragrance, Fergie said, “I’m so excited to partner with Avon to develop my first-ever fragrance. I’m always seeking out new ways to express myself, and fragrance is the perfect opportunity to share my originality and confidence with my fans, and the Avon consumer.

“I couldn’t be happier to be working with a brand with such a strong reputation for supporting women.”

Multi-platinum recording artist Fergie began her career early, first as the voice for the cartoon series Charlie Brown as both Sally and Lucy, later as a cast member of Kids Incorporated during her teen years, followed by joining the all-female pop trio Wild Orchid. She joined The Black Eyed Peas in 2002, and was on hand when the release of their first disc together, Elephunk, went triple platinum. The mega-single "Let's Get It Started," earned The Peas an award for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group.

Two years later the follow-up Monkey Business yielded five Top 40 hits including "Don't Phunk with My Heart" and "My Humps" and has sold over nine million copies worldwide. Once again, The Black Eyed Peas won an award for the Best Rap Performance for "Don't Phunk with My Heart." In 2006, Fergie released her debut solo album, The Dutchess, which sold over 6 million copies worldwide.

The Black Eye Peas fifth cd, The E.N.D. entered the Billboard Top 200 chart at #1. "Boom Boom Pow" and "I Gotta Feeling" spent 26 consecutive weeks at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The Black Eyed Peas made Billboard history with the longest successive stay at the top of the chart. Fergie has a starring role in the highly anticipated feature film NINE.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...