Pages

Jan 10, 2011

Fergie scoffed fried food to gain weight for flick

Fergie has revealed she packed on more than a stone for her role in movie Nine.

The Black Eyed Peas singer said she gave up exercise and binged on fried food in an attempt to put on weight for the part.She told Now: 'I actually gained 17 pounds. It was easy to put it on, it was fun and I loved it! I ate fried foods, everything, I just didn't work out at all. I didn't care, I didn't even think about it. It was very hard to take off. It was the longest period of time I'd ever done that since I think high school. When I started working out again it was a big deal and it took me a while mentally to get back into that routine. So now I have a trainer which is great and keeps me motivated.'
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...