Pages

Jun 3, 2011

Bonus Awards+Blog Updates To Come Soon (What to Expect)

Here is the bonus award!!
  Now for Blog updates to come soon.
  First off starting next week I will choose the person of the week how to be a person of the week? Just comment here on this post by Wednesday, June 8th comment saying that you would like to try to become person of the week, including your blog or website and I will come around to see your blog. I will judge based on blog/websites posts maybe even blog/website looks. What do you get if you are a person of the week, you get a award, which I will put on my right sidebar so if you win, you may take it from there.
  Next,  I will sometimes have "Free Award Posts" some might be for everyone other might be first 10 people who comment will get this award.
  Lastly more photos of Kanani since most of you voted for me to take more pictures of her.
Bye!!!
Picture
P.S. Please enter my person of the week thingy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...