Pages

Jun 13, 2011

Bring It On Part 8

  Hey for Bring It On Part 7, go below to the link provided.

Bring It On Part 7

The text message Bella sent said "Ivy and Amy are coming!!"
  Julie was scared, but she just remembered that there was no way Ivy & Amy could get in. Suddenly a note slipped under the door, it said:
"Violets are blue, roses are red why don't you go cut off your head?
~Ivy & Amy
P.S. Seriously, we hope you are dead.
A few minutes later, the door opened, Amy walked in. "So I heard about what happened." Amy said.  "Did you come to hurt me? Physically or with words? None." Amy responded. "Nice try, I know what you are up to and I got your letter. What letter? You know what I'm talking about, so give it up. I didn't write any letter. Amy responded.
To be continued...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...