Pages

Jun 29, 2011

Show me your model face



So the 'work' continues: Styled a shoot with an amazing model- Adam Cowie of Storm models- and photographer extraurdinare, Chris Davis of Specular.
I promise I did put some clothes on Adam, I like to do this thing with males models where I dress them as their being shot, that way you get body shots and natural ones as they clothe up (not just some seedy way of checking out their bods- I am a happily spoken for woman- although I could have harder 'jobs' ;)
Adam was very inspiring, fantastic mover and so, so natural. I went for a European feel on most of the shots- shirts, blazers, ties, pocket square- maybe loosely inspired by my recent tryst with Italy- along with a few more casual in light weight knits and leather jackets.
'Urban Celebrity' was the main culprit in the lending of the garmz- they have just opened a new shop in Newcastle city centre and some of their stuff is just outstanding!!!
Shall put up the rest of the shots once they're finished and edited.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...