Pages

Jul 14, 2011

A Picture+ Another Game Of....

This is a picture I took a long time ago, a few months after I started this blog. I was going to edit it, but I never did until yesterday. It is also my new follower picture.



Now it's time for a game of.................................................
The Guessing Game!!!!!!
  Now most of you know the rule but for those of you who don't you have to guess who the doll is in a comment on this post, and if the first person who get's it gets  it right I will tell you in a comment in this post and you can take the award I have on the sidebar.


Do you know who it is?
  Please enter my giveaway, if you haven't already, for  more details, please click on my giveaway button on the sidebar.
~Caelen
P.S. Please vote on my poll, on the sidebar. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...