Pages

Jul 30, 2011

Untitled (Random) Post

Aloha!!
  Today, I would like to show you pictures from my day today, out in downtown. First we went to the CN Tower.
                                         The CN Tower!!!


                                     The photo from the CN tower, I took from the glass floor. There was also, I picture of me standing on this, but, it wasn't a very good photo, I was about to blink. I also got 2 souvenirs.
There was this walk of fame, thing, and I took a picture of Alexander Grahambell's he's the guy who, invented the telephone. I also took a picture of Jim Carey's , but there was a computer error.

                                          After, my mom and I went to the WBB (World's Biggest Bookstore) and I got these AG books, I got another Changes For Kaya, book for my Blogaversery giveaway in September (hint hint).
                                           Here are the flip flops I made for my dolls, I made them last night.
                                         Here is Mia modeling one of them, I made.
  I also got tagged by Phoebe, for Emma's Fashion Tag. I am wearing pink and lime green jumper and some indoor sandals. I tag who ever wants to be tagged.
~Caelen
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...