Pages

Oct 10, 2011

*Awards* GTD Day! #1

Okay, here is the edited version, with the awards, now everyone, please guess #3 nobody has got it yet, oh and new guesses for everyone!
  Here is Geridil's award. It has purple in it, because I know it's your favourite colour.
Since Miranda guessed Cecile & Rebecca, she gets both dolls in her award.
Oh, and here is Tori's award! {REMINDER: You all have 1 day left to guess for #3, don't forget new chances for everyone, even if you already won!}
Hello everyone!
        Yes, this is another one of those new things and ideas. Well, I've noticed many AG blogs, are doing GTDs, along with mine. So, I decided to try something different. Something new. Something, I don't think another AG site has done before.
  Well, for starters, the  title of this post, is a pretty dead giveaway. Well, kinda. I won't be doing GTDs all day today, however, I will do 5 GTDs in this post. I'm not sure how often I'll do this, depending on how well this will go.
  Since, this is pretty different, I will explain it.
Rules: I will number each doll to guess, in your comment (if you are guessing), you will write the number. { Example: I think #1 is_____. } You don't have to guess for all of them, however, if you want to, you can. If I tell you you won, please DO NOT take the award from the sidebar. If it is a GTD, you will get a special award. Keep checking back if you won for you prize, instead, of the title: GTD Day, #1, it will probably say something different like GTD Day! #1, Winners Prizes, something like that.
  Let's get started!
#1
#2
#3
#4 This one should be easy.

#5
  That's all! Please guess! I think they are all very easy.
Happy Thanksgiving (It is in Canada) or Happy Columbus Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...