Pages

Oct 27, 2011

Interview With Liz!

Well, you all know Liz from American Girl Fan?
       Right? Well, I got an interview with her! Here it is.

Q: What got you started posting?
A: How I got started in writing, was a lot of reading. Reading has always been one of my been one of my favourite things to do. I especially like children's books. Those stories really inspire me to write my own.
Q: If you could be any historical doll, who would it be?
A: If I could be any historical, it would be Felicity! I just love her time period and dresses, and I would get to ride horses, which would be fun!!
Q: What feeling(s) do you have when you open a new AG doll?
A: When I open a new American Girl doll, I get flashbacks of opening my first doll Molly. It's a rush of excitement!! :)
Q: What would you do if AG archives another doll this year?
A: Aaah! I would be really sad and hope that I already had my favourite doll. If I did, I would ask for some of her clothes for Christmas. If I didn't have the doll, I would think of maybe getting her.
Q: What's your favourite thing(s) to do with your dolls?
A: My absolute favourite thing to do with my dolls is take pictures of them! I like posting them  and creating their stories. I also like to play with their hair and travel places with one of them- like going to the AG Place.
  Thanks for reading!
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...