Pages

Oct 3, 2011

Your Q's Answered!

Hi everyone!
    I've lost count of how many questions I've received. And I've told you one day, I'll post the answers, well today is that day, so here they are!
Q: Do you have a youtube?
A: No, I don't, and I don't think I ever will.

Q: Which doll(s) do you want?
A: ALL OF THEM!

Q: Why do you use so many signatures?
A: Well, I like the siggys to match the colours of my BG, and my blog look and I change my look pretty often, it's actually fun. I just love siggys. Speaking of which, you can put in a order in my Extra's page. I put it in quite a while ago, but nobody has noticed, oh well.

Q: How many blogs do you have?
A: One

Q: Will you be starting any other blogs any time soon?
A: I don't think so, maybe a test blog, for this one to test headers, and stuff like that.

Q: How many dolls do you have?
A:  8, You can see all of my dolls on My Dolls page.


  Got anymore? Just comment here on this post!









P.S. Please enter our giveaway, donated by Karen. The last day to enter is tomorrow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...