Pages

Apr 27, 2011

50 Followers?? THANKS SO MUCH!!

Hey!!!
  Do any of you know why I am SO excited? Because yesterday Emma S. from My American Girl was our 50th follower!!! YAY!!
  I would like to give a special thank to Emma S. for being our 50th follower and a thanks to Gabby for being my 1st follower!!
  Thanks everyone for following!! I will make a thank you picture after I write this post and post the pictures on Friday.
  I will try to do the thank you picture outside but it's just so damp and muddy and there are worms everywhere infact tonight there's suppost to be a storm and it's raining as we speak so, I got to work on the thank yous.
  If  you would like a thank you thank please comment with your name and which doll you would like your thank you card with. Remember I have 6 dolls, if you would like to see them please go to my "My Dolls page" so thanks so much!!
  Bye!! :D
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...