Pages

Apr 20, 2011

Personal Dichotomy.

I've been on this infinite quest for knowledge.
I'm trying to invite a more worldly and transcending acord with my fellow Earthlings. So I've been paying mucho attention to the guardian, bbc and other intl. news sites because AMERICA'S news coverage is SHIZA on a stick...So, I've found that the rest of the world doesn't have image sensory like America does. The images are absolutely raw and real...Like Jao Silva in the Middle East real. I'm now hesitant to google because I afraid of what craziness I'm going to find if I type, Oh IDK "White South Afrikaans farmers" or anything with "Tamil" in it.

I love Ms.Arulpragasam, but seriously I can't handle her links...I'm totally not ready for this revolutionary, all knowing, way of life. I Love that she makes it availible for the gully ones who CAN handle it.
Needless to say, I'm going to take a break...I can't deal with anymore dead children.

BUT! I'm going to have to suck it up because some Apartheid films are coming out soon and I'M WATCHING ALL OF THEM.

My dichotomy is obvious. I want knowledge but I'm TOTALLY scared of it.
...How Earthly? Is that not everyone's problem??? Or maybe I'm just trippin...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...