Pages

Apr 28, 2011

I'm NOT Watching the "Royal Wedding"

 All of my cohorts are raving about the Royal Wedding and how beautiful it's going to be (or was, IDK). Personally, I hate how the media d*ck rides celebrities and people with lots of money. It's CRAZY! So, me being the "Anti-Nearly All Mainstream Things" girl that I am, I feel that it's ridiculous to even tune in...

SERIOUSLY, I'll stumble upon it one of these days.

Is it just me, or does the whole "Paki friend" thing go away as soon as we're in the presence of the next Diana??? But people are blind and love to be dismissive towards racism,sexism,agism and every "ism" that celebrities embody...e.i. Chris Brown, Roman Polansky, Charlie Sheen, R-Kelly,etc.
The Only British Things I'm Getting Down With(this week) are:
  1. V.V. BROWN

2. Maya Arulpragasam


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...