Pages

Apr 4, 2011

The Pictures for the Viewer Photo Gallery!!! Vote now!!

Hey so I got several entries. Here they are.
First up we have The Crazy Doll Lady!!This photo is pretty cute. It reminds me of the winters I have where I live. The snow just melted and it was snowing earlier this week.
Her dolls in the photo: Sarafina,Tirya,Jayd and Logan
Theme: "The End Of Winter... When Will it Melt??"
View photo.JPG in slide show
Next up is Winx Club Fan's entry. I like this photo because it reminds me about mothers taking care of their babies.
Dolls in the photo: Ruthie & Julie
What thay are doing: Ruthie is taking care of big baby Julie.
View photo.JPG in slide show
Here is Lilac's entry. I like this photo of her Kaya. It represents Kaya with her love of nature and her love of animals.
Doll in the photo: Kaya
What's going on in the picture: Kaya is playing with her animals in her barn.
photo.jpg
This is Emma's entry. I think it is cute.
Theme: Horseback
Doll's name: Emma Kate
View photo.JPG in slide show
 This is Mackenzie's entry it is pretty cute, you have to admit. :)

Doll in photo: Emily
About this picture: Emily loves to bake, she made a cupcake.

View photo.PNG in slide show
Here is Little Lilly's entry. I like this one, it reminds me of summer.
Doll in picture: Rebecca
Whats happening in the picture: Rebecca is so happy to leave busy New York City and go on vacation is Hawaii!!
______________________________________________________________

  So vote for either The Crazy Doll Lady,Winx Club Fan,Lilac,Emma,Mackenzie or Little Lilly and remember if you have entered you can't vote for yourself. Sorry...       I suppose there will be 2 winners since I got 6 entries, the poll is on the sidebar and remember if you win your photo will go up on my "Viewer Photo Gallery" and if you don't win that's okay I will have one every month.
  Remember the poll is on the sidebar.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...