Pages

Apr 24, 2011

Happy Easter + AGP New York Photos and My Purchases!!

Happy Easter!!
  So I got back home a while ago and I am already SUPER HAPPY!!!!!!!!! Here are reasons why.
1. I just won Emma's contest.
2. I bought tons of thing from AGP New York including a doll. (Which you will see at the end of this post.)
3. I am about to show you the photos. :D
                                           That's one of the displays.
                                          That's one of Kanani's displays.
                                           Those are the souvenirs.

                                          That was what I had for brunch. It was delicious.
                                          My mom took the photo above.

                                          That's Rebecca's display.
                                           I think my mom took the photo above.
                                            There's me in Kanani's ice shave stand.
                                            There is Kaya.
So here is what I bought.
                                            That's the "Creative Tee" I made, I payed for it.

                                            That's the hair bands we got from the cafe napkins.
                                          I also bought a picture frame but there's no picture.
                                          The doll I got was Kit!!!!!!! I also bought Kit a outfit. (Please see below.) I payed for kit myself.
                                          My aunt sent in some money and I bought the dress for Kit with the money.
And now the dress on Kit!!
Doesn't Kit look adorable?
_______________________________________________
So I also bought 2 other items but, you will have to find out what they are in a different post.
  If you were wondering why I haven't posted in a while it's because I've been sick (thanks for all your pretty get well cards) and I've been REALLY busy with school work.
  Hope you liked this post. :)






P.S. I will try to get on top of things.
P.P.S. I am really sorry if I didn't enter a contest of yours.
P.P.P.S. Happy belated birthday to Felicity. Here birthday was on the 21st.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...