Pages

Apr 20, 2011

GREATEST GIF COMMENT EVER!

Thanks Casey

I was reading a friends blog and she re-posted the funniest thread EVER!!!! OH MY GODDDDDD!!
His screen name is golden magnums. I'll preface this with his bio...A DIRECT QUOTE:
"Im chill, im will, im oh so ill, in my pockets there always be a couple of bills. i love big butts,ima gig with yo mama, cause yo mama got cakes, and she got no face, but she got booty, i go dumb everywhere, hella loud at the movies, i do the most between 1 - 5am, i could be seventeen,i might be a table, maybe from the Fresh coast. i have a amazing sense of humor, Due to mature subject matter following discretion is advised "
 I'm going to subsitute the "Nig" word for "DUDE" and you'll get it...It'll be funnier if I leave it out...but I cannot. I must keep it "G"...People under 25 will not laugh."

THE GIF...
mindgames-:goldenmagnums:something about this, scares the fuck out of me, batman a real goon as nigga, i mean how you gonna fuck with a nigga thats creeping into your bathroom when ur most vulnerable, butt ass naked, nigga just standing there with a no homo smile, like he know you aint going no where, you cant even argue with this nigga, idk if he whooped this nigga after the grin but i hope he just took that shit like a man, that’s like being in jail and seeing a big ass nigga behind you, just ready, you cant do shit about it, just play dead, fuck i having a feeling ima go take a shower and this nigga batman gonna be outside my shit, waiting and watching, to whoop my ass, watch ima become a super villain and this nigga gonna be creeping into my casa just in the cuts waiting to beat my ass like a bald headed step child, when has spiderman made you scared of him meeting you in your bathroom? never, but this nigga batman, fuck just there, in a full body suit.that is the greatest caption ever full stop

goldenmagnums:

"something about this, scares the fuck out of me, batman a real goon as "Dude", i mean how you gonna fuck with a "Dude" thats creeping into your bathroom when ur most vulnerable, butt ass naked, "Dude" just standing there with a no homo smile, like he know you aint going no where, you cant even argue with this "Dude", idk if he whooped this "Dude" after the grin but i hope he just took that shit like a man, that’s like being in jail and seeing a big ass "Dude" behind you, just ready, you cant do shit about it, just play dead, fuck i having a feeling ima go take a shower and this "Dude" batman gonna be outside my shit, waiting and watching, to whoop my ass, watch ima become a super villain and this nigga gonna be creeping into my casa just in the cuts waiting to beat my ass like a bald headed step child, when has spiderman made you scared of him meeting you in your bathroom? never, but this "Dude" batman, fuck just there, in a full body suit."



NO CORRECTIONS...DIRECT QUOTE...

God I love the world wide web!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...