Pages

Mar 15, 2011

Addictions...

I haven't done a list in a while. I'm home sick with STREP! I'm super miserable, so I want to think about things that make me happy and my addictions do that very thing.

     1. Whole Food's Roasted Onion Dip!
Seriously I haven't eatten anything outside of THIS! I've been popping Popchips and this stuff! AHHHHHH It's soooo good! But it's super perishable, aparently it has to be consumed within 5 days of purchasing it; Which isn't a problem because it's so good. The problem is the size. You get a gallon!















     2. BIG LOVE
Seriously, I hated this show before this last season...Now I think about it ALL the time. Now that I'm home sick, I wish I had all of the seasons so I could catch up before Sunday.(last episode)




















     3.) Santa Cruz Mango Lemonade Soda
It's soooooo good. I doesn't even taste like lemon-ade...more like lemo-nod(with a french flair). I love soda and consider myself to be a connoisseur of soda...even though I love Ale8-1(Kentucky soda)

    
















4.) Finding Out That Everything Is F-ed Up...
I know that seems empty and open ended. But really, I can't like anything! Everything that I was really passionate about - or supportive of- ends up FAILING ME! The New York Times, Pharrell & N.E.R.D, I.B., Ale-8, Vitamin D, Johannesburg...etc. The list of disappointments are never ending and one being even more upsetting than the other. *sigh
   





















5.) NICKI MINAJ!
After I saw her documentary for MTV, I looked at her differently. I LOVE HER!!!
     6.) Arlenis Sosa Pena
I secretly wish that I could be her. I read her interview for Latina magazine and I instantly fell in love with her. She is just a girl, trying to help her family in the Dominican Republic...what's not to love about that?
HECHA Y DERECHA!
     7.) "Just Kids" by Patti Smith.
I really am in love with this book. All artists who grow up in environments outside of their desired one understand this. It's about her and Robert Mapplethorpe's time in NYC as budding artists. They were poor and free. They treasured everything they had (because they had so little) and they truely loved eachother. It's one of the most genuine and inspirational memoirs that I have ever read.
     8.) /\/\ /\ \/ /\ ( I tried it, I can't spell MAYA with the slashes like she does)
I've already talked about why I love her in previous posts. She's just beast!
    9. Getting Emanuela De Paula's ABS
I've been inexplicably dropping weight...which bothers me because I'm seriously not trying. All of a sudden, my metabolism is an inferno!!! It's scary...Hope I don't have a tape worm. Anyway, I now want her abs because suddenly it's attainable! Plus, I'm going to New Zealand this summer, and if there is a spike in the weather, I would be prepared for BIKINI TIME!
     10.) VINNY AND PAULY D!
"OH YEAH, CAB'S HERE!"
     11.) Daydreaming About Moving To Gaueng South Africa.
I want to live in South Africa SOOOOOOO BADLY! IDK why, but I want to see what the feminist movement is like over there...If they have one. I totally want to move to Melville where all of the gays and hipsters are! It would be totally awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...