Pages

Mar 9, 2011

Tagged

Hi I got tagged by Leanna and it's the first time I've ever been tagged. :) Thanks Leanna. :)
  Here are the 7 RANDOM things about me. :D
1. I am allergic to chick peas
2. Every morning I have to wake up my annoying brother which it takes forever to wake him up!! LOL
3. Every year I go to Denmark in the Summer though I might not go this year since I REALLY want to stay in Canada, though the government in Denmark needs to see me.
4. Every day after school I always watch Phineas & Ferb on Family channel but you guys in America have Disney Channel.
5. I <3 juice
6. I LOVE the Twilight Saga Series, I read all the books except Breaking Dawn.
7. Right now I am wearing my school uniform.
  I tag...
1. Emma from The Dolls Of Lily Pad Meadow, AG Fun and Our Life
2. Phoebe from  Love That Doll
3. Lily (Julie) from  Peace Out, Julie
4. Lilac from  Lila's Treasures
5. Mackenzie from  MyAmericanGirlJournal
6. Susan from  American Girl and God
7. and Kandall from starry nights + sunny days
  I either sent you emails or commented on your blog saying I tagged you. :) Oh if someone doesn't do their post, I tag someone else.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...