Pages

Mar 28, 2011

Fan Photo Gallery...

Hey!!
  So I have decided to have a fan photo gallery.Do you like the name Fan Photo Gallery, if not I can change it.Please vote if you like it or not by emailing me at caelen12@hotmail.com . The process will take 2 weeks, 1 week is to send in your photos to caelen12@hotmail.com and then second week is for voting, I will have a poll where viewers like you can vote for the best photo you like!! If there is a tie the people who are in the tie must submit another photo, before the next 2 weeks begin.
  You can choose what ever theme you like this is what you must do to enter and as well as rules. The deadline to send in your photos is Sunday April 3rd, 2011 at midnight.
If you are submitting your photo to try to be in my "Fan Photo Gallery", you must provide
- include you name or blogger user name (example Cookiepie034)
- say what theme you are doing
- include the names of your dolls in the photo
 -send in your photo to caelen12@hotmail.com
______________________________________________________________________________
Rules:
you can only enter once,and when I put up the poll you are not aloud to vote for yourself. The deadline is Sunday, April 3rd, 2011 at midnight. I will write a post with the entries and put up the polls Monday, April 4th, 2011.
  I hope you enter!! ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...