Pages

Mar 20, 2011

Doing Stuff.

Going to a peace protest.
We're protesting the 10th aniversary of the Iran/Iraq War.
I'm bringing my camera and bringing you pictures...
Hopefully they'll be beast...but I have water proof makeup on just in case it gets humid.

Oh, and much to my chagrin, I'm going to stop checking in on BBC-Not the credible INTL news sight-But Billionares Boys Club. I friggin love that sight, but I'm dealing with my feminism...anyone that is friends with Terry Richardson I just can't. I can't. I wish I could agree with everything Pharrell does...















I'll have to get my info elsewhere. It's not like they invent the information or whip it out of thin air. I'll just have to go searching for it...like they do.

I want to...but
BUT I CAN'T!!!
JUST CAN'T!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...