Pages

Mar 27, 2011

Beautiful Places.

As soon as I get a degree, I'm outta here.
I'll probably settle down in the south once I'm like 50. I'm SO not wasting my formative youth in AMERICA. It's going to be sooo awesome!!! Traveling the world making documentaries and spreading feminism.LOL. I can't wait. Living in Kentucky is a breeding ground for imagination.Not because it's so creative or inspirational, but there is nothing to do! It's a moderately slow town with lots of bakeries and antique shoppes. Not the typical place for a young person like myself. It's a great place to be if you've lived a FAST PACE LIFE and you want to settle down and raise you kids...But good luck exploring any culture. If I lived in New York, I don't know how I'd be able to dream. EVERYTHING'S ALREADY THERE!


SAIGON, VIETNAM

 PANAMA CITY or COLON, PANAMA

 ANTANANARIVIO, MADAGASCAR

JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA

 FRENCH QUARTER, NEW ORLEANS, LUISIANA

 SAVANNAH, GEORGIA


 OMBRIGADA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...