Pages

Mar 13, 2011

Bring It On Part 6

Hi!! Sorry I didn't really complete the series, for those of you who don't know what the Bring It On series, it's like a bullying story. Bring It On 5 is here:

My Prize and Bring It on Part 5

  Here is Bring It On part 6.
  Ugh class was such a pain thought Julie to herself.I wish I never had to go to school. thought Julie. "Hey Julie wait up! called David. "I'm really sorry.Ivy and Amy didn't pay me after class, like they said. "So that's the only reason you're apologising huh? You jerk!!!" Screamed Julie and kicked David's leg and ran off.
  AT GIRLS BASKETBALL PRACTICE....
Julie was furious!! She wanted to go where she could be alone. But what Julie really wanted to know was, how far would Ivy & Amy go. The coach blew his whistle which meant the practice game started. But as everyone else played, Julie just stood there, her teammates and her coach where yelling at Julie, telling her to play. But Julie suddenly fainted.
  Julie awoke in the hospital, she saw her friends looking down at her, smiling, as if she could hear them say;Are you okay? It's alright. The doctor came in and told the girls, to kindly leave the room. Miss. Albright I'm afraid you are suffering from...
TO BE CONTINUED....
  Does it sound interesting?? Can anyone guess what Julie is suffering from?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...