Pages

Feb 26, 2011

4th Wave Feminism Article: I'M IN!


Although I identitfy with the 3rd Wave, the 4th Wave is sooooo much more defined. It completely resolves my issue that I lemented about In a previous post, involving random social climbers posing as liberated women.

(Don't even front and tell me that the Kardashian's even know who Rebecca Walker is. Or what modern feminism is for that matter.)

This new wave is all about transcending race, religion and social status to save the world. It addresses the issues at hand with our environment, wars, poverty, discrimination...etc. It's supposed to rebuild the feminine bond that has been destroyed by the 3rd wave indulgences like "Bad Girls Club", "The Bachelour", "Rock/Flavour of Love". It erases the competition and brings us all on the same level. There's no dichotomies when you are saving the world...



Article from utne.com
 IT'S SOOOO EXCITING!
Call me crazy but the first person I though of was M.I.A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...