Pages

Feb 18, 2011

DEATH TO TMJ!

So I have TMJ.
For those of you who have it, you know what it is and how terrible it is. Well, my jaw locks open...randomly. I'll just be yarning and then pop! I have to go to the hospital and get meds (through JANK IVs. I hate them sooo much.) They are terrible and this time I was sedated.(thank you god) and they completely ruin my life!!! I'm useless to the world for 3 days and the pain is unreal. Imagine just having a 48 migrane with 3 hours of narcotic assisted relief. Well, seeing that I have some loyal readers...I figure I share some tame photos with you... They're not bad.


My arm, post-IV.

hospital band...blurred out my social sec. #


I'm still a zombie, but I combed and brushed my hair, so I'm a more attractive less bruised zombie

OMBRIGADA
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...