Pages

Feb 28, 2011

Prom and WHY I HATE IT!

Sadly,
The archaic and barbaric prom system is approaching.
I HATE IT. I will probably be dragged by my friends.
Prom will turn the most anti-mainstream girl into Acceptance's lapdog.
The grinding.

what our prom looks like, except with less sophistication and more makeup,hairspray,
and suntan lotoin.

The slobbing
The blowing.
The bumbing.
The selection.
I think we are hard wired to feel superior.
Honestly...I'm no different.
I'm not psyched because there aren't any good selections for a girl like me.

I'd want my date to be a South African, photographer, hipster, who wears TOMS, and doesn't come his hair, and makes documentaries about social injustice and poverty...not some douchey, guitar playing John Mayer wanna be...
That's why I'm not psyched about prom.
Why can't I just go to prom with a south african, hipster, drug/tobacco free, Kurt Cobain?
Is that really too much to ask?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...