Pages

Feb 16, 2011

My Prize and Bring It on Part 5

Hey girls so yesterday I won this award (please see below)
Candy Heart Award.jpg
I won it from A Blog About Five American Girl Dolls With A Dream 's hunt. I will be putting it on my Awards! page.
  Now for Bring It on Part 5...
And yes as some of you have been telling me, it is like Chrissa Stands Strong.
''I really hope I'll win." said Felicity nervously. "My locker is really old and rusty. Mine is all sticky!!" complained Bella. "Yeah well mine has gum in it!! said Julie. "Yeah so my locker has gum and dead flies in it!!! shot Mia. "Hey first of all where did you come from and second did you enter the raffle for locker 212?? asked Bella. "I came from the washroom I've been holding it in since I woke up!! Why didn't you go at home??"asked Bella. "Oh I don't know maybe because a certain 3 sisters of mine were hogging the washroom!! complained Mia sarcastically. "Oh and yes I did enter for locker 212." said Mia. "Hey you look pretty down :( , did something happen??" asked Felicity sweetly. "The skating season got canceled." said Mia sadly. "Gotta go to class they all said at the same time.
IN JULIE'S SOCIAL STUDIES CLASS....
Pu pu, the sound of David shooting spit balls at Julie, since Ivy & Amy were to pretty popular and didn't want to get in trouble. "Excuse me class, I think I left my books in the teacher's lounge." said Ms.Grace. "Okay would you just stop David!?! screamed Julie. "Leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry hun Ivys paying me $300.00 to bother you." said David. Suddenly Jake stood up for Julie. "Come on man everyone knows you have a crush on Julie and you're only making it worse by being mean to her. I don't have a crush on Julie!!!!!!! David shot back. David and Julie kissing in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love then comes marriage then comes the baby in the baby carriage.chanted everyone. Julie couldn't wait till Social Studies was over.
TO BE CONTINUED...
Heads up: my 100th post is coming up, does anyone wanna take a guess when?
~Caelen12

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...