Pages

Feb 14, 2011

HMMM...

Is it just me, or is music getting kinda Rapey...
Everything is either "Stop playing you know you want me to rape you..." or " You're soooooo drunk, I'm going to totally rape you." or "Since you're drunk, I'm entitled to sex with you." or " I'm going to put you under a spell where you're not in control of your body and THEN I'm going to have rapey sex with you."


This is totally not a rapey situation(these are his co-stars) but, The club atmosphere is a bit sketchy.

I guess not.

Generally, As a woman of colour, I don't feel to safe.
No matter what I do. Whether I'm sober or drunk. I'm aparently putting out vibes of consent. My opinion doesn't matter. Whether I'm attracted to you or not isn't even a factor. It's all about you.

CAN WE SAY MACHOISM?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...