Pages

Feb 25, 2011

Welcome Home!!

Hey!!!
  So I you all know who I got.
  I got...
Kanani!!!
  She is SO pretty, the note worked!! The mailman delivered her right infront of the door which isn't a good idea because she could get stolen but she is here now!! :)
  The only thing I don't like about her is her necklace, I think it's a little big on her. Her book is pretty cool.
  I also got mini Rebecca and Rebecca's book collection!! I found my cord to upload pictures. I will probably take the pictures when I  get back from school and then upload them onto my laptop with my mom's help, I could have done it on my mom's computer but it crashed, I swear!! :( I will try to upload the pictures but no prommises, my laptop is my dad's old laptop and he is a journalist so my laptop has old articles with famous people,eye witnesses and other stuff.
~Caelen12
P.S. If any of you do get Kanani brush her hair about once a day and 2 hours after you take her out of the box. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...