Pages

Sep 3, 2011

American Girl App Games Reviews...

I personally think they were all pretty boring!
                 This is not at all what I expected. =P
The first game I review, Secret Wardrobe.
Review: This game was kinda tricky and was pretty boring. All the clothes and accessories came down so fast, and was hard to focus. I mean, AG has so many fun games on their site, but this?
The next game, Cheer On!
Review:  Cheer On was pretty good. The first few levels were fun, then it went downhill from there. Basically, all you do is, try to get all the letters to spell stuff out and then try to get over to the star (goal). It was like a maze. When you describe it, sounds boring, but it was actually pretty fun, well the first few levels anyway. Out of all the games, this one was my favourite. =)
Next game, Shave Ice.
Review: Shave Ice, was fun in the beginning, then got boring. It's just like the other game, Cheer On.
   Entire Review: All the games were pretty boring and pointless. On the bright side,  they were all free. =)
  I apologize if I dissapointed or offended anyone.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...