Pages

Sep 18, 2011

Fun Post #1

Hey everybody!
      So, every once in a while, I will do a post called Fun Post! What is a Fun Post you may ask? Well, it will be like a bunch of posts all in one! Yeah, sounds boring? Well,  in a Fun Post, there will be all sorts of things like interviews,GTD, and much more. There might be another interview in the next one too, but I don't know. Let's get started!
  First, for this Fun Post, we will start off with a GTD!
Who is she? Please comment on this post with your guess. {Please note: you must have your parent's permission, since you'll have to provide a email in this comment.} The winner will receive a siggy, and the award from the side bar! Also, when you guess, please include a name for the siggy, just in case if you win. =) I hope this one is hard. He he he.
_________________________________________
  Next, we have a interview with a blogger, Renata!
Q: Who or what got you started in blogging?
A: I loved looking through the blogs, and my moms sometimes reads blogs, too. That's what got me inspired to do a blog!Q: How long have you been with AG?
A: I got my first doll in about 2007, but I really got into them this year.Q: If you could choose any AG doll, ever made, to keep, who would it be?
A: Maybe Kit, OOH, or the 53 JLY, she sorta looks like me!!Q: If you were to reach 100 followers, would you do some sort of celebration or giveaway?
A: Yes! A sponsored giveaway!!
Q: Who is your favourite AG character?
A: Kit!
________________________________________________________
  That's all for this Fun Post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...