Pages

Sep 29, 2011

SENIOR PROTOTYPES x BANGS x JAMES



Today was super weird because I got my senior picture prototypes back. I look like a mainstream loser. WOMP! I have the jankest hair that does. NOT. HOLD. A. CURL!!!! So, it was bouncy and cool in the morning but, by 3rd block it was white girl bedhead. DARN YOU RECESSIVE GENES! A group of oblivious white dudes asked me what my "exact" ethnicity was and my old English teacher signed on with a "Yeah, what are you?" WTF? I said "Dude, I'm AFRICAN" and they were all "oh cool". Last month  I was all "DUDE, I'm TAMIL" and before that I was all "Dude, I'm PANAMANIAN"...

Keep it shrouded in mystery... I'm totally black though.LOL

Then I almost had a nut allergy scare. I ate a peanut shaped walnut  and I almost died. But it was only a walnut so I'm good. I kinda wished that I had went into anaphylactic shock so that I didn't have to take the SATs on Saturday...but I would most likely recover from before the SATs
Me and my man James


I hate posing like a loser.  Jonathan asked me what my "exact" ethnicity was...SAD

I have bangs now
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...