Pages

Sep 6, 2011

Today Was The Day...

I went back to school!
          Coincidentally, I got my same teacher as last year! I'm in a split class!!!! GRRR!{Not the teacher part.}  I just don't like being in a split class, it means I learn less. I went into Gr.5 this year, and since I'm in a split class, there are like 19 Gr. 4 students, and only 6 Gr.5 students. {Including me.} It's not that I'm mad or anything, I just don't like being in a split class. All of my friends and I got separated too. =P Huh, on the bright side, I have a nice teacher, I'm in the same classroom I was in Gr.4 plus, I have all the same subjects at the same time as in Gr.4, except for one subject-which I am okay with. =)
   I still feel like I'm in Gr.4 and that Summer is still going on, well it is, the season-not the holiday. I feel like I'm in Gr.4 still because well, everything is the same, (pretty much).
  Well, I guess I'm
my winning entry in American Girl Doll Diaries.
  Bye for now...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...