Pages

Sep 9, 2011

Blog Updates To Come Soon (What to Expect)

Yup, it's another one of those long, boring posts that nobody reads, but I post anyways, just in case. =P
  So, here is what will be happening, everything will be starting probably on Monday, or Sunday. So, here's what to expect. We (when I say we, I mean my dolls and I) will probably have a new look. Next, we {might} and probably, be having a weekly poll, just like AG! It won't be polls, like what's you're favourite thing to do with you're BFF, etc, it will be other things, like true or false, questions for AG dolls, and much more!I can not guarantee I can do the weekly poll every week, even though it has the word weekly in it. LOL! Why am I saying all this nobody, considering nobody reads these posts? I'm  not really sure, but I just wanted to tell whoever reads these posts. Also, I have also, already opened up a new page, called Extras! I got the idea from Dancing In The Rain {blog design} it was all Renata's idea. But, nobody saw it, oh well. 
  Are there any requests,ideas etc. for posts? Are there any AG related photos you would like to share on this blog? Just email me @ caelen12@hotmail.com!
  Also please enter my giveaway, one post below, and all entries for my photo contest is due today, and winners will be announced tomorrow.
Thanks (she said to nobody)...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...