Pages

Sep 25, 2011

Time Flies

I have had a ton of ideas for blog posts lately but no time to actually create them!  So I will start with the most recent updates and work my way back.  This week, at 11 weeks, Levi has finally started to show some interest in toys.  He has finally started to reach towards and hold onto some of the items hanging on his playmat (picture with Bella) and on his carseat.  Also, the past 2 nights he has slept through!  Friday night I put him down around 7:30 pm and he didn't stir until 4:30 am.  And even then, Justin put his pacifier back in his mouth and he went back to sleep for about another hour.  Saturday night he went down around 8:30 pm and didn't wake up until 6:30 am.  I still had to get up every 4 hours and pump, but still, I hope this trend continues.  The caveat to this is that he refused to nap all day Friday and all day Saturday.  But I will take him awake all day if he will sleep all night.


We also spent the first week of September with Pop and Gram in Boerne while Justin was on a business trip to Canada.  Here is Pop watching Levi and a visit to his Great-Grandmother's house (this one was actually taken on our first trip there when he was 6 weeks).



For Mom's birthday, Hannah had requested a picture of our family, so my friend Lindsay took this one when she came over to babysit so Justin and I could go on a date.  We saw a matinee showing of "The Debt" which I enjoyed and Justin slept through.  Then we went to dinner at a nice Mexican restaurant that I had a Groupon to.  (I love Groupon, by the way.  If you wish to sign up - it's free, feel free to use my code to get me $ off my next purchase. http://www.groupon.com/r/uu21102754)


And finally, here are some cute, and 1 not so cute, recent pictures of Levi...



 
  
And finally, I got Justin to take some pictures of me and Levi - I'm always wielding the camera so I don't have many pictures with me in them!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...