Pages

Sep 7, 2011

GTD Time!

Let's play a game of GTD!!!!
       Okay, now this time instead of getting just a blog award this time you will get a...........................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................
MYSTERY SURPRISE!! Plus the blog award! =) So, let's play!
     Who is she? BTW, before I sign out, after I announce the winner the winner, they must give me a email I can contact them at, so I can send them their MYSTERY SURPRISE! Please do not give me you're email on this post. If you win, please give me on the post where I announce the winner. For this GTD, you must have you're parent's permission. And no, it is not a prize I will send or ship to you're home. =)
  Thanks for participating, we totally understand if you can't enter due to privacy issues, for you're email. =) It does not have to be you're real email, it just has to be a email, I can contact you at. =)











Please, note comment moderation will be off for guesses on this post, but will be turned back on for when I announce the winner, so that only I can see you're email, just in case. =)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...